Dialing disk type mechanical password lock is also a kind of box type mechanical password lock, which is similar to the box type mechanical password locks of "Shajin" and "luojiada" produced in the United States: they are all disk type mechanical password locks, all have control locking tabs, all are coaxial operation input passwords and opening locking tabs. However, there are great differences in the operation mode: "Shajin" type box type mechanical password is locked by the operation shaft to connect the driving disk, and then the driving disk transmits and drives other password disks in turn. Therefore, when inputting the password, the knob should rotate forward for several turns and then reverse for several turns, and then the password can be input only after repeated. The dialing disk full mechanical password lock is a simple sequential dialer inside, which dials each password disk in turn. From the external operation point of view, it is similar to the operation of the old dial telephone: starting from the starting point of the dial, turn the dial clockwise to a certain number, then return to the starting point and enter a password. Repeat this until the last password is entered, and then turn the dial counter clockwise from the starting point to open the locking tab.
In addition, there are other differences between them:
1. The lock tongue lock bracket of the box type mechanical password lock of "Shajin" is always pressed on the password disk. When the disk gap turns to the bracket when inputting the password, there will be a tiny reflection. People with rich experience and high perception can find out the password according to this feature. While the lock tongue unlocking bracket of dial type all mechanical password lock leaves the password disk when inputting the password, only a small angle is pressed on the password disk when unlocking, and the password disk is still at this time. So the probability of testing the password by hand is close to zero.
2. After the lock tongue is closed, the box type mechanical password lock of "Shajin" needs to manually turn the knob a few times to dial the position of the password disk. While the dial type full mechanical password lock opens the lock tongue, the position of the password disk (reset) has been automatically turned inside. Therefore, after the lock tongue is closed, the password must be re entered to re unlock, and the password will not be retained artificially.
3. The knob of the box type mechanical password lock of "Shajin" type needs to be engraved with 100 scales at 360 degrees, with only 3.6 degrees between each scale, so be very careful when rotating the input. The dial type full mechanical password lock only has 12 integer scales in less than half a circle, with a 12.5-degree interval between each scale. When inputting the password, it is allowed to stay in the range of plus or minus 0.4 scales of the scale, which allows inputting the integer value of the scale. So it's a quasi digital input. Its available passwords are arranged from the minimum value to the maximum value, which can be changed at will by the owner without blind area.
4. When inputting the password, the dial type full mechanical password lock will turn clockwise from the starting point to the last scale, which only needs 165 degrees, less than half a circle, and then return to the starting point and input the next password. During operation, the hand can hold the knob in a holding position and input all passwords. Unlike the box type mechanical password lock of "Shajin" type, it needs to rotate several circles forward and backward, and frequently backhand.
5. The number of digits of the box type mechanical password lock is fixed, while the number of digits of the dial type full mechanical password lock is variable. Password lock with a maximum of 6 digits. The number of digits can be selected from 0 to 6 digits. If the 3-digit password is selected, it can only be limited to 3 digits. Entering 4 digits will not unlock the lock. This provides a wider choice for users in different places.